Intellectual Property Lawyers Dedicated Solely to Intellectual Property Law
As a law firm premised on providing exceptional, comprehensive intellectual property law services to our clients, Craft Chu PLCC offers numerous benefits to individuals in a wide variety of situations. We offer a multitude of services, including:
- Preparation, filing, and prosecution of patent, trademark and copyright applications;
- State trademark filings and filings in foreign countries;
- Domestic representation for foreign patent, trademark, and copyright owners;
- Domestic and international preparation and negotiation of licenses, employment agreements, and other contracts; and
- Litigation of patent, trademark, copyright, antitrust, trade secret, the right of publicity, and unfair competition issues in state and U.S. federal courts.
We understand that the subject matter of cases can be difficult to understand. With over 30 years of combined experience, our dedication to our clients is the driving force behind everything that we do, meaning that client involvement in strategic decisions of cases is the key to our success.
Client Focused Billing
Without the overhead of most typical intellectual property law firms, our business is able to offer clients several billing options. We offer up-front price quotations, flat-rate billing, hourly billing, and pro forma invoice billing, allowing all clients to find a method that works within their specific needs and their comfort level.